We know that it is always very stressful to bring your pet to see the veterinarian. With cats, just getting them into the cat carrier is a challenge and we know the dogs just want to go to the park! Dr. Buxton and the staff at South Burnaby Veterinary Hospital are pleased to announce we do house calls for patients within the Burnaby & New Westminster area.
Benefits of a house call:
- More comfortable for you and your pet
- Less time out of your busy day
- Why sit in a waiting room?
- Less stress for anxious or sensitive pets
- No need to drive or park
- More personalized visit in the comfort of your own home
- Provides pet owners and their pets a compassionate alternative to euthanasia in the clinical setting of a veterinary clinic
Rates: Travel fee $75 within 5km – all other services invoiced as regular fees
If you are interested please contact our office at 604-526-0334 for more details.