South Burnaby Veterinary Hospital was founded in 1987. The hospital has been voted by our clients as the “BEST IN BURNABY” 16 times, according to the Burnaby Now Reader’s Choice survey. We are very honoured to achieve this award, and continue to work every day to live up to it.
We are currently the only hospital in Burnaby offering LASER surgery for pets. To learn more about LASER SURGERY, check out our “Services We Offer” section, under “surgical”.
We book 30 MINUTE appointments, to maximize your time with the doctors and staff, and minimize your wait times.
Our team consists of a group of extremely dedicated individuals, who are passionate about animals. Our veterinarians and all our support staff strive to provide you and your pet with the best possible care through courteous and efficient service as well as the most current medical and surgical techniques. We treat every client as an individual as we realize that every pet and its owner have different medical, emotional and financial needs.
We appreciate any feedback, positive or negative, so that we can provide you with the best possible service.The greatest compliment you can give us is a referral to a friend or family.
OUR COMMITTMENT TO YOU:
- to provide excellent QUALITY care for your pet
- to provide COMPASSIONATE care for you and your pet
- to excel in customer service
- to maintain an open and honest communication with our clients
- to educate our clients about animal care and preventative health care
- to continue to only employ honest, caring, and dedicated employees
- to stay current in all aspects of veterinary medicine, surgery and animal care
- to facilitate access to specialist services for your pet when needed
- Guinea Pigs
- Birds (nail trims, wing clips and beak trims only)